Center for Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
Quinnipiac University's Center for Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences is located on the North Haven Campus and is home to the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine, the School of Nursing and the School of Health Sciences. The campus also houses the School of Education and the School of Law.
The facility includes 325,000 square feet designed for collaborative learning for students pursuing degrees in medicine, nursing and the health professions. The three schools are united not only in the same complex but by the same mission: to graduate medical and health care practitioners who will be the driving force for a more collaborative, economical and efficient health care system.
With state-of-the-art equipment, knowledgeable and dedicated faculty, and opportunities for hands-on, industry-standard learning, the Center for Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences is an ideal location to prepare for a career in health services.
The facility includes:
- 29 classrooms
- 26 seminar and team-study rooms
- 24 teaching labs
- an operating room suite with two high fidelity simulation rooms
- 48 pro-section stations
- 16 standardized patient rooms
- a model apartment to teach students how to provide care in residential settings
- a SimMan suite of life-size patient simulators
- a complete imaging suite with state-of-the-art imaging equipment
- electronic resources that enable students to access the information they need around the clock
The center also houses faculty and administrative offices, a 350-seat auditorium, the Edward and Barbara Netter Library, student lounges, vending area and a full-service dining hall.