Listed below are the Course Schedules and Registration Bulletins for the upcoming semesters. These documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF) and require Adobe Reader software. Although many computers come with the Reader installed, you can obtain this free software by going to the Adobe Web Site.
- Spring 2017 Course Listings
- Spring 2017 Special Topics Descriptions
- J-Term 2017 Course Listings
- Fall 2016 Course Listings
- Fall 2016 Special Topics Descriptions
MyQ Access: University Curriculum can be accessed through the MyQ Quick Links; the 2016-2017 Catalog quick link will open the catalog. Please use the search function to locate the University Curriculum and associated courses.
Web Access: You can access the University Curriculum by downloading the 2016-2017 Academic Catalog. The University Curriculum is found on pages 24-28.
- Registration information for undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in the Fall 2016 semester
- General registration for part-time undergraduate and graduate students (not currently enrolled in the Fall 2016 semester)
Other Helpful Information
- Student Planning Registration Overview (MyQ login required)
- How to Petition to Add a Course
- Fall 2016 Final Exam Schedule
- Spring 2017 Final Exam Schedule
- Registration Form
- Student Scheduling Grid
Once you have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software, just click on one of the catalog links.