Transcript Request Instructions
Requests for Quinnipiac University transcripts will not be released until all financial requirements to the University have been met. All transcript requests must be accompanied by an authorized signature of the requestor and the applicable fees. See fee structure.
You may receive your transcript by:
- Secure electronic PDF delivery (only available for students enrolled 1994-present)
- FedEx (FedEx delivery option only available for requests made online)
- Standard U.S. Postal Service
- Picking it up in person at the Mount Carmel Campus
You may submit a request for your transcript online, by mail or in person.
Online (quickest and preferred method)
Transcript requests can be made online, 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse website. The clearinghouse allows for:
- credit card payment
- FedEx delivery
- e-transcript delivery (for students enrolled any time from Spring 1994 to present)
Please read the instructions provided by the National Student Clearinghouse carefully.
To order a transcript by mail, please send your transcript(s) request form to:
Office of the Registrar
275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, Conn. 06518
Download transcript request form (PDF). Payment must accompany all requests in the form of a personal check and/or money order made payable to Quinnipiac University according to the fee structure outlined below.
Current and former students may request a transcript(s) by visiting the registrar's office:
Mount Carmel Campus
275 Mount Carmel Ave, Hamden, Conn.
Arnold Bernhard Library South, room 101
Our office hours are:
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All official transcript requests carry a charge of $5 per transcript.
- $2.25 processing fee for transcripts ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse
- $1 surcharge for an electronic PDF
- An online order for four transcripts to one address would be: ($5 x 4) + $2.25 = $22.25
- An online order for four transcripts to four different addresses would be: ($5 x 4) + ($2.25 x 4) = $29
- An online order for one transcript sent by electronic PDF to one person would be: $5 + $2.25 + $1 = 8.25