Mount Carmel Campus
275 Mount Carmel Avenue, Hamden, Connecticut
Quinnipiac's 250-acre Mount Carmel Campus is located next to the picturesque Sleeping Giant Mountain in Hamden, Conn. This campus is home to most of our residence halls, academic buildings, University offices and athletic fields.
- View map of the Mount Carmel Campus
- Take a virtual tour of the Mount Carmel Campus
- Download a map of the Mount Carmel Campus (PDF)
York Hill Campus
305 Sherman Avenue, Hamden, Connecticut
Our new York Hill Campus, located 1/2 mile from the Mount Carmel Campus, is home to the TD Bank Sports Center, the Rocky Top Student Center, and the Crescent, Westview, Eastview and the Townhouses residential areas.
- View map of the York Hill Campus
- Take a virtual tour of the York Hill Campus
- Download a map of the York Hill Campus (PDF)
North Haven Campus
370 Bassett Road, North Haven, Connecticut
The 150-acre North Haven Campus features our state-of-the-art Center for Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, home to the School of Health Sciences, the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine and the School of Nursing. The campus, located in North Haven, Conn., is also home to our School of Education and the School of Law.
- View map of the North Haven Campus
- Take a virtual tour of the North Haven Campus
- Download a map of the North Haven Campus (PDF)
- Download a self-guided tour booklet (PDF)
Several Quinnipiac facilities are located off-campus, including:
- AM 1220 WQUN - Quinnipiac's commercial radio station is located at 3085 Whitney Avenue, about 1 1/2 miles from the Mount Carmel Campus.
- Human Resources - Quinnipiac's Human Resources office is located at 554 Mount Carmel Avenue, less than a 1/2 mile from the Mount Carmel Campus. HR also has a satellite office in the Arnold Bernhard Library.
- Ireland's Great Hunger Museum - The museum, home to the world's largest collection of visual art, artifacts and printed materials relating to the Irish Famine, is located at 3011 Whitney Avenue, about 1 mile from the Mount Carmel Campus.
- Quinnipiac University Polling Institute - The home of the nationally recognized Quinnipiac University Poll is on West Woods Road, just across Whitney Avenue from the entrance to the Mount Carmel Campus.
- Quinnipiac University Online - The office is located at 3035 Whitney Avenue, about 1 1/2 miles from the Mount Carmel Campus.