The Excellence in Service to Students award will recognize members of the university community who have extended themselves beyond the scope of their regular responsibilities to greatly enhance the student experience.
Suggested nomination deadline: April 30
Please note the following:
- The awards committee shall consider nominations from students, alumni, or faculty/staff.
- Nominations are evaluated based upon substantive, specific examples supporting the various criteria. Therefore, generalized positive comments — while complimentary — do not aid in establishing how and why the nominee deserves an award.
- Nominators may wish to collaborate with other co-nominators in completing the nomination form to make it as comprehensive as possible. The information provided on the nomination form will significantly carry the greatest weight in the consideration of a nominee.
- Nominees will be selected based upon the importance of his/her contributions to service to students and not upon the number of nominations received for any individual nominee.
- Nominations will be considered for 2 years.