The School of Business holds a variety of career fairs throughout the year (three in the fall and one in the spring).
- School of Business only - late September
- University Wide - early October
- School of Business only - late March
For more information and details, please contact Jill Ferrall at email@example.com or 203-582-3655.
Events + Programs
There are various other events, workshops and programs coordinated by career development in the School of Business. Below is a sample list of current and past career events hosted by the School of Business:
- Annual career fairs
- Career Boot Camp
- Backpack 2 Briefcase Series
- Etiquette dinners
- Target Leadership Symposium
- Resume Review Blitz
- Lecture by Lauren Berger, "The Intern Queen"
- Corporate information sessions
- Daily on-campus recruiting
- Alumni and professional "Lunch & Learns"
- Mentor program/networking event
- Employer workplace visits - during January break
- Field trips by industry
- In-class speakers
- Mock interview days