Apply to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
This application should be used for all tracks of the on-campus MBA program except the JD/MBA.
Application for the Online MBA program.
All application materials must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions at:
Office of Graduate Admissions NH-GRD
275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline. The Office of Graduate Admissions is not responsible for materials sent to other offices or personnel.
Application Start Date
Applications for the MBA program (all tracks) are accepted throughout the year. Students interested in full-time study can begin in the fall, spring and summer semesters. Students interested in part-time study can begin their program in the fall semester only. Applicants are reviewed and a decision is rendered upon receipt of all required documents. Candidates are encouraged to submit applications as early as possible to ensure consideration for the semester desired.
Domestic Applicants: Applications will be accepted up to two weeks prior to the start of the fall, spring and summer semesters.
International Applicants: Fall semester deadline April 30. Spring semester deadline Sept. 30.
- Application: Complete the information required on the application form.
- Fee: You will be asked to include a non-refundable application fee of $45 by credit or debit card when submitting your application. Do not send cash or check.
- Official Transcripts: It is your responsibility to request official transcripts from ALL undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended (including part-time and summer study). If you received transfer credit from another institution, it is still necessary to send a transcript from the original university. These transcripts must be provided to Quinnipiac University in a sealed envelope or sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letters of Recommendation You must have two professional references submitted on your behalf. You will be required to enter your recommenders' contact information on the application.
- Letter of Intent: You will be asked to include a letter of intent discussing why you wish to pursue the MBA program and how a degree from Quinnipiac will assist you in your career goals.
- Resume: You will be asked to include an up-to-date resume.
- Official Test Scores: An official GMAT or GRE exam score is required for all tracks of the MBA program. The preferred candidate for the MBA program will present GMAT scores of 500 or more or GRE scores of 150 or more on each section of the test, verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning.
- GMAT or GRE Waiver in lieu of Official Test Scores: A request for GMAT/GRE waiver may be submitted as part of the application process. In general, applicants meeting any of the criteria below may be eligible for such a waiver with documentation of the specific circumstances under which the waiver is being requested. These include, but are not limited to:
- a) Completion of a minimum of five years of post-bachelor's, professional and progressive work experience that reflects increasing responsibility, particularly in such areas as budgets, finance, operations and staff supervision.
- b) Completion of a master's or doctoral level degree from an accredited institution within ten years of the application to the QU MBA program. This includes the JD, MD,Ph.D. and other related degrees.
- c) Passage of the CPA or CMA exam series and possession of a license to practice.
- d) Completion of all CFA examinations and designation as a CFA charter holder.
The final determination of a testing waiver is made by Quinnipiac's School of Business. This will be done as quickly as possible, but students are encouraged to submit their applications and any accompanying waiver requests as early in the admissions cycle as possible in case there are questions, additional information is needed or the standardized testing requirement is not waived. The admission decision is made by Quinnipiac's School of Business.
International applicants - Please review additional admission requirements.
If you're considering one of Quinnipiac's outstanding graduate programs, you're on your way to joining a graduate community committed to academic excellence and professional preparation at the highest level.
Our secure online application is designed to be convenient and efficient. If you need assistance with your application--or would like additional information on your program of interest-- contact the staff in Graduate Admissions.