Apply to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) with JD Program
This application is for the JD/MBA program and should only be used if you have already been accepted to the Quinnipiac University School of Law. If you have not been accepted to the School of Law, please use the application for the MBA program.
All application materials must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions at:
Office of Graduate Admissions NH-GRD
275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline. The Office of Graduate Admissions is not responsible for materials sent to other offices or personnel.
Application Start Date
All tracks of the MBA program can begin in the fall, spring and summer semesters. All tracks are on a rolling admission schedule and applications are accepted throughout the year. Applicants are reviewed and a decision is rendered upon receipt of all required documents.
We advise you to apply as early as possible, however, applications will be accepted up to two weeks prior to the start of the fall, spring and summer semesters.
This application is only to be used if you have already been accepted to the Quinnipiac University School of Law. If you have not been accepted to the School of Law, please use the application for the MBA program.
- Application: Complete the information required on the application form.
- Fee: Your fee will be waived if you have already been accepted to the QU School of Law. Please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions (email@example.com) for a fee waiver code.
- Official Transcripts: We should be able to obtain these from the Registrar's Office if you have started your Law program. If you have not yet started your Law program, you will need to request official transcripts from ALL institutions you have attended. These transcripts must be provided to Quinnipiac University in a sealed envelope or sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letter of Intent: You will be asked to include a letter of intent discussing why you wish to pursue the JD/MBA program and how a degree from Quinnipiac will assist you in your career goals.
- Resume: You will be asked to include an up-to-date resume.
If you're considering one of Quinnipiac's outstanding graduate programs, you're on your way to joining a graduate community committed to academic excellence and professional preparation at the highest level.
Our secure online application is designed to be convenient and efficient. If you need assistance with your application--or would like additional information on your program of interest--contact the staff in Graduate Admissions.