Check your eligibility for Federal Student Aid. In addition, to receive federal financial aid at Quinnipiac University School of Law, you must:
- Be matriculated into a degree granting program. For federal loans you must be enrolled at least half-time (6 or more credits)
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (PDF) in accordance with the School of Law Policy
- Comply with federal and state regulatory requirements
- Comply with University policies and procedures
Then gather documents showing your finances:
- Federal income tax return
- W-2 form
- Records of untaxed benefits received
- Current bank statements
- Records of other savings and investments, such as stocks, bonds and mutual funds
Complete and submit your FAFSA application. To allow adequate time for processing, you should file your FAFSA as soon as possible after Jan. 1, with a recommended deadline of April 15. First-time applicants will need to create a FSA ID.
Use the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Data Transfer for accuracy and to avoid additional steps.
Be sure to indicate these details to prevent a delay in processing:
- The federal school code for Quinnipiac University School of Law, which is 001402
- Your housing plans
A FAFSA must be completed and submitted each year.