Graduate Career Development
Our Career Development team is committed to ensuring the success of graduate students during their education as well as upon graduation.
Services available to graduate students include:
- Interest and personality assessment tools to increase self-awareness.
- Multimedia technology for career exploration, including Internet access & the DISCOVER career guidance system.
- Opportunities for experiential learning via community service, internship, part-time and summer positions.
- Professional assistance with resumes, interview preparation and job search strategies.
- Access to employers via career fairs, campus recruiting and job listings.
- Networking, lifestyle programs & ongoing assistance to alumni to facilitate a smooth transition for graduates.
Graduate students should reach out to the director of career services for their respective school or college. Learn more about career services.