class presentation

Other Services Available

Off-Campus Housing and Roommate Locator
The Department of Residential Life maintains a listing of off-campus rental accommodations including apartments and houses. The department also offers a limited number of University-owned townhouses to graduate students. These two-bedroom townhouses, located on Circular Avenue in Hamden, are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Graduate students looking for a roommate can register on the roommate locator. Contact residential life or view the most updated listings for housing and roommates.

International Student Services
The Office of Multicultural and Global Education provides support to international students concerning academic issues, personal issues, employment regulations and other regulations of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The OMGE can be reached at 203-582-8425 or

Graduate Student Council
The Quinnipiac Graduate Student Council is comprised of concerned students whose purpose is to serve as the united governing body for all graduate students at Quinnipiac. Specifically, the organization acts as the medium for expression for graduate student concerns and serves as the official voice of the graduate student population. The Graduate Student Council also has the authority to organize, sponsor and promote activities or events deemed to further the objectives of Quinnipiac's graduate student body. For more information, please contact

Campus Shuttles
Our free student shuttle travels to New Haven and to nearby shopping centers featuring department stores, discount stores, grocery stores and a variety of specialty stores for music, books, electronics and more. The shuttle also transports students between our Mount Carmel and York Hill Campuses and to major public transportation hubs including the New Haven train station. The University does not currently offer a shuttle to our North Haven Campus, which houses most of the University's graduate programs. The shuttle schedule is posted on the University's internal portal MyQ (login and password required).

Back to top