We review applications once they become complete (rolling admissions), so please keep in mind we recommend you apply much earlier than the dates listed below in order to be considered for the program of your choice.
- Freshmen: We recommend you begin the process by completing the application early in the fall, whether your intent is to apply for regular or Early Decision consideration. You can provide us with all your academic and supportive materials as they are available, just know that we review files based on the date we receive the initial application.
If you are applying for the fall semester, we recommend that you file the application on or before these dates for the program of your choice:
- Nov. 1 - Freshmen Early Decision (ED means Quinnipiac is your first choice, and implies that you will enroll if admitted.) Review of financial aid forms will occur prior to deposit due date of Feb. 1, if filed. Learn more about applying Early Decision.
- Nov. 15 - Freshmen-entry physical therapy, athletic training/physical therapy, physician assistant and nursing programs applications due (you may still apply after this date, your file will be reviewed based on available space in the program)
- Jan. 1 - Accelerated nursing program applicant deadline (for prospective nursing students who have a bachelor's degree)
- Feb. 1 - Candidate reply date and deposit due for those freshmen applicants admitted Early Decision
- Feb. 1 - All regular ("rolling") freshmen admission applications (you may apply after this date and your file will be reviewed based on available space)
- March 1 - Transfer applications for athletic training, diagnostic medical sonography, nursing, occupational therapy and radiologic sciences
- March 1 - International student applications
- April 1 - All remaining transfer applications
- May 1 - Candidate reply date and deposit due – postmarked by May 1 or submitted online.
If you are applying for the spring semester, which begins in January, deadlines are:
- Nov. 1 - International student applications
- Dec. 1 - Freshmen who have not attended college in the fall
- Dec. 1 - Transfer student applications
- Jan. 5 - Candidate reply date, deposit due for those admitted for the spring semester – postmarked by Jan. 5 or submitted online.
- Dec. 1 - FAFSA due for freshmen early decision applicants for fall
- Dec. 1 - FAFSA deadline for those applying for spring
- March 1 - FAFSA deadline for all freshmen and transfer fall applicants
- April 1 - FAFSA deadline for all returning Quinnipiac students for fall
FAFSA form (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) - AVAILABLE beginning October 1, Quinnipiac's FAFSA code is 001402