graduate students in north haven

How To Apply

You've researched graduate schools and carefully considered what program you'd like to pursue. Now you're ready to take that important next step toward earning your graduate degree at Quinnipiac.

Find your program and requirements on our complete list of graduate programs or select your program of interest below to begin the application process. 

Apply Online
Business Administration - All tracks excluding JD/MBA (MBA)
Business Administration with JD (JD/MBA)
Cardiovascular Perfusion (MHS)
Education - Elementary/Secondary (MAT)
Educational Leadership (Sixth-year diploma)
Health Care Compliance (certificate)
Journalism (MS)
Long Term Care Administration (certificate)
Molecular and Cell Biology (MS)
Medical Laboratory Sciences/Biomedical (MHS)
Nursing - (DNP or MSN - excluding Nurse Anesthesia)
Nursing - Nurse Anesthesia
Pathologists' Assistant (MHS)
Physician Assistant (MHS)
Public Relations (MS)
Social Work (MSW)
Sports Journalism (MS)
Radiologist Assistant (MHS)  

All application materials must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions at:
Quinnipiac University
Office of Graduate Admissions NH-GRD
275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518

Have a question about the application process? Please email or call us at 203-582-8672.

It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline. The Office of Graduate Admissions is not responsible for materials sent to other offices or personnel.

All application materials become part of the permanent student record at Quinnipiac and will not be returned. Access to this material is limited under the Family Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. Applicants who are not admitted or who are admitted and do not register do not have access to their application file.

Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. You can check the status of your application at the self-help center by simply logging back into the account that you created to submit your application. Additionally, you will be notified when your application has reached the Office of Graduate Admissions and which materials, if any, are outstanding.

International Applicants -  If you are an international applicant, you can find additional information about applying.

Third Party Release Form - If you would like the Graduate Admissions Office to correspond with a representative, other than yourself, regarding your application, please complete our third-party release form.

Back to top