ew dining options are brewing — and will be ready to be served this fall.
A full-service Starbucks café will open this fall in the Carl Hansen Student Center. With global roasts, cold brews, hot chocolate and crafted cappuccinos and lattes, there will be something for every member of #BobcatNation. Of course, the location will serve more than just a place to get a beverage, it will be a place to meet friends and work on projects.
But that’s just one small improvement in our enhanced overall dining experience.
Based on student surveys and focus groups, the new on-campus dining experience will offer more variety, more convenience and increased value — as well as additional meal plan options.
In addition, you can expect to find:
- A remodeled North Haven Dining Hall that will include more options for healthy, fresh, locally sourced foods — as well as the addition of Peet’s Café
- The addition of Revolution Noodle and Sushi in the Mount Carmel Dining Hall
- The addition of an Au Bon Pain Express in the Center for Communications and Engineering on the Mount Carmel Campus
- University-wide dining-focused events
- All-you-can-eat events, such as pizza or wing nights or mac-and-cheese bars
- $5 weekend brunches
- Culinary road shows, such as ice cream on the quad, popcorn night in residence halls and chef station samplings
- Free birthday meals
Student favorites will continue — such as our annual undergraduate and graduate holiday dinners and enhanced late-night dining options.