Course Registration Form
Course registration is based on course availability and satisfying course pre-requisites. Enrollment limitations are strictly enforced. This online form will be processed during the dates for general registration.
How to register
- Enrolled, full-time students should use Self-Service
- Please refer to the Registrar's page for more information about registering for courses
- Non-degree, non-matriculated students and part-time students should use the form below
- Non-degree undergraduate students should submit approval from their home institution.
- Non-degree graduate students require course approval from the program director.
- Non-degree students cannot register for course sections designated for other schools or matriculated Quinnipiac students.
- Current high school students using this form for an affiliated dual-enrollment program need to adhere to the deadlines for that specific program, and must indicate the correct course and section numbers for their high school or host institution.
- High school students enrolling in QU Academy should use the QU Academy form
- Please note the deadlines for this program and indicate the correct course for your high school.
Office of the Registrar
Please refer to the Paying for College section for costs and budgets.