Parents play an important role in the lives of their children. We want to assist you in getting comfortable with the Quinnipiac community during your student's years here.
- Academic calendar — Includes the start and end dates for classes, exam week and University holidays and breaks
- Academic support — The Learning Commons is a centrally located academic support hub for Quinnipiac students. It offers individual and group tutoring, academic counseling and learning skills seminars, as well as support services for students with disabilities, students who speak English as a second language, veterans and those who are pre-med.
- Administration offices — Contact information for admissions, athletics, financial aid, security and other key campus offices.
- Bursar's Office
- Campus news and events — Are you interested in having the latest Quinnipiac news headlines delivered to your computer or mobile device? Subscribe to our RSS feed.
You can also find us on social media: Follow us on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook or subscribe to our blog or RSS feed. We also post Quinnipiac-related videos on our YouTube Channel.
- Campus Post Office (PDF) — Guidelines on how to mail packages and correspondence to your son or daughter.
- Commencement — Undergraduate Commencement ceremonies are held each year in May.
- Dean's List — The dean's list is published each semester and recognizes students for academic achievement.
- Education abroad — Is your son or daughter thinking about studying abroad? Read our FAQs page for parents.
- Emergency preparedness information — Learn more about the University's emergency preparations
- Fast facts about Quinnipiac
- Holiday buses for students - The Quinnipiac University Parents Association offers bus service to and from the following locations during Thanksgiving break: Albany, N.Y., Uniondale, N.Y., Natick, Mass., and Paramus, N.J. Registration for the 2016 Holiday Buses will be available in mid-October.
- Parents Connection e-newsletter — Our monthly e-mail newsletter, Parents Connection, was created to share important information with parents and to provide parents with a connection to campus. To subscribe, please forward your name, your affiliation with Quinnipiac University and your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parents and Family Weekend — The annual weekend provides the opportunity for parents to catch up with students, check in with faculty and deans and enjoy the peak foliage on Sleeping Giant Mountain.
- QCard — Make a deposit to your son or daughter's Q-Card account. (Use the "make a guest deposit" option.)
- Residential Life — Have questions about student housing, programming or other housing-related issues? Contact a member of the Residential Life staff.
- Student life and activities on campus — Information on Orientation, counseling, career services, recreational opportunities, health services, student employment, campus ministry and more.
- Student services
- Web Advisor Access