To support a medical student who has demonstrated academic excellence and a passion for serving others, nontraditional communities or communities in need of additional assistance.
To apply for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be accepted and matriculate to the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Have demonstrated excellence despite educational or economic hardships
- Have demonstrated commitment to community service
- Write an essay (500-word limit) describing how you have served others, nontraditional communities or communities in need of additional assistance.