The Dean’s Fellows awards are full-tuition scholarships available to full-time applicants who:
- possess a record of extraordinary scholarly achievement and leadership
- have a demonstrated commitment to community through volunteerism, public service or civic activities
- show strong potential to be leaders during and after law school
These awards may be renewed annually if the student’s class rank at the law school is in the top fifty percent of the class each year.
In addition to receiving a monetary award, Dean's Fellows awards also include the following:
- Opportunities for work as a Faculty Research Assistant (if desired)
- Networking opportunities with Dean's Council members (select judges/attorneys) or other attorneys with leading law firms in the region
- "Breakfast with the Dean" once per semester
Public Service Component
Quinnipiac University School of Law is dedicated to serving the surrounding community through public service, volunteerism and civic activities. In support of this, Dean's Fellows make a commitment to complete a total of 30 hours of service work over their three years at the law school. This requirement can be satisfied through work in the community, through a student organization's public service requirement or by serving as an Admissions Ambassador.
Recent recipients of these prestigious awards typically fell within the following academic credential ranges:
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA: 3.3 - 4.0
- LSAT score: 155 - 170