To support individuals who will become leaders in health care and have demonstrated an exceptional level of leadership either at their undergraduate/graduate institutions or in their communities. The scholarships will be awarded to those who have demonstrated a commitment and talent for leadership as well as academic excellence.
To apply for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be accepted and matriculate to the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Have demonstrated excellence despite educational or economic hardships
- Have demonstrated excellence and dedication in leadership roles at an undergraduate or graduate institution and/or in their community
- Write an essay (500-word limit) detailing how your past leadership roles have shaped your future goals in medicine