To support a medical student who received a bachelor's degree from Quinnipiac University and was involved in significant extracurricular, leadership or service during his or her undergraduate years.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be accepted and matriculate to the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree from Quinnipiac University
- Have been involved in significant extracurricular activities, leadership or service during their undergraduate years
- Submit an essay (500-word limit) describing your undergraduate involvement in extracurricular activities, leadership or service and detail how these experiences have prepared you to pursue a medical education and career as a physician.