Online bills are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. An email will be sent to the student's Quinnipiac email account when charges are applied for the upcoming semester, based on the timeframes below.
- Summer Semester - Typically the second week in May
- Fall Semester - Typically mid to late June
- Spring Semester - Typically the first week of December
Your registration statement includes all applicable due dates.
Generally, yes, the full balance must be paid by the due date for the account to remain in good standing. If the balance is not paid in full, satisfactory financial arrangements must be made by the due date. These may include:
- Enrolling in a university-sponsored payment plan and remitting any balance due, where applicable.
- Remitting the balance after estimated financial aid is applied.