Managing Student Finances
Tuition Payment Programs
The university offers payment plans to help you meet your educational expenses. These plans are available for the fall and spring terms on a semester-by-semester basis and offer up to 5 monthly payments per semester.
Enroll in an online payment plan
The university offers payment plans to help you meet your educational expenses. These plans are available for the fall and spring terms on a semester-by-semester basis and can be set up for up to 5 monthly payments per semester. Payment plans are not available for January and summer terms.
The payment plan is not a loan program. You have no debt; there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check.
The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $75 nonrefundable enrollment fee per agreement.
You may budget your tuition and fees in the following ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH): ACH payments are payments that you have authorized Touchnet to process directly with your financial institution. These are simply bank-to-bank transfers of funds that you have preapproved to cover your expenses at Quinnipiac University. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 15th of each month and will continue in accordance with the terms of the payment plan agreement.
- Credit Card: Paying with your credit card gives you the option of taking advantage of any bonus programs that may be offered by your credit card company. If you elect to use this option, your monthly payment, along with a 2.85% convenience fee, will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. The convenience fee is in addition to the nonrefundable enrollment fee. Payments will be charged on the 15th of each month in accordance with the terms of the payment plan agreement. Payments are processed by American Card Services, Inc.
You can enroll in a payment plan by logging into the Self-Service application and clicking on "Student Finance" and then "Make Online Payment."
How to enroll in a payment plan and make an online payment
- Students and authorized proxy users must log into Self-Service with their QU credentials
Select “Student Finance”
- Click on “Make Online Payment”
- Click “Continue to Payment Center” to begin securely processing your payment
- To set up a payment plan or make a payment, click on “Enroll in a Payment Plan” or “Make Payment” and follow the prompts
Additional comprehensive instructions can be found in our downloadable manual (PDF)