The School of Communications holds an annual career fair in the spring semester. The 2014 career fair will be held on Friday, March 28, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information, contact the assistant dean.
There are various other events, workshops and programs coordinated by career development in the School of Communications. Below is a list of current and past career events hosted by the School of Communications:
- Annual School of Communications Career Fair (spring semester)
- University-wide Career Fair (fall semester)
- Resume/Cover Letter Workshop
- Job and Internship Search Workshop
- Interview Technique Workshop
- Mock Interviews
- Networking Workshop
- Social Media Development and Optimization Workshop
- Lecture by Lauren Berger, "The Intern Queen"
- NBC Universal Information Session
- Disney/ESPN, Inc. Information Session
- Alumni and professional "Lunch & Learns"
- Annual School of Communications mentor program/networking event in New York City with School of Communications alumni successfully working in the field