We accept applications up to 1 or 2 weeks prior to the start of the semester.
To be admitted to the program, an applicant must have:
- An undergraduate degree with a GPA of at least 3.0 from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning
- Undergraduate coursework in computers and statistics on an introductory level is recommended
Work experience and/or significant prior coursework in statistics and analytics is strongly considered in the admission process. Standardized test scores (such as GMAT or GRE) submitted by students in support of the application are considered, but are not required.
Please note that admission is competitive and that meeting the minimum admission standards does not guarantee acceptance. Applications are considered on a rolling basis, and students may apply to enter during the fall or spring semesters. Candidates are encouraged to submit applications as early as possible to ensure consideration for the semester desired. Applications are evaluated once all materials and fees are received by Quinnipiac. Students can expect to receive a decision within 4 weeks of submitting a completed application.
Apply for the On-Campus Program
Apply for the Online Program
If you a current Quinnipiac student, you may qualify for the dual-degree 4+1 program. Learn more about the application process
Applicants are required to submit:
- Completed application form
- $45 application fee
- Updated resume
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a professional contact
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline.