We accept applications for the full-time and part-time on-campus MBA up to two weeks prior to the start of the semester. Applications are considered on a rolling basis
- Full-time students may apply for entry during the fall, spring or summer semesters
- Part-time students may begin during the fall semester
Candidates are encouraged to submit applications as early as possible to ensure consideration for the semester desired. Applications are evaluated once all materials and fees are received by Quinnipiac. Students can expect to receive a decision within four weeks of submitting a completed application.
To be admitted to the program, an ideal applicant will have:
- An undergraduate degree with a GPA of at least 3.0 from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning
- Undergraduate coursework in computers and statistics on an introductory level is recommended
Please note that admission is competitive and that meeting the minimum admission standards does not guarantee acceptance.
If you a current Quinnipiac student, you may qualify for the dual-degree 4+1 program. Learn more about the dual-degree program application process
Online Professional MBA
If you are further along in your career, you may qualify for the online Professional MBA program. Learn more about the Professional MBA application process
All prospective MBA students must submit the following:
- Completed application form for the on-campus MBA program
- $45 application fee
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Current resume
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Scores obtained on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), unless one or more of the conditions discussed below apply
- International applicants - please review additional admission requirements
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline.
GMAT/GRE waiver policy
A request for a waiver of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) may be submitted as part of the application process. In general, applicants meeting any of the criteria below may be eligible for such a waiver with documentation of the specific circumstances under which the waiver is being requested. These include, but are not limited to:
- Completion of a minimum of five years of post-bachelor’s, professional and progressive work experience that reflects increasing levels of responsibility, particularly in such areas as budgets, finance, operations and staff supervision.
- Completion of a master’s or doctoral level degree from an accredited institution within 10 years of the application to the QU MBA program. This includes the JD, MD, PhD and other related degrees.
- Successful completion of the CPA or CMA exam series and possession of a license to practice.
- Successful completion of all CFA examinations and designation as a CFA charter holder.
Eligibility for a GMAT/GRE waiver does not guarantee admission. Applicants granted a waiver and subsequently denied admission may request reconsideration of their application with the inclusion of GMAT or GRE scores.
The final determination of a testing waiver is made by Quinnipiac’s School of Business. This will be done as quickly as possible, but students are encouraged to submit their applications and any accompanying waiver requests as early in the admissions cycle as possible in case there are questions, additional information is needed, or the standardized testing requirement is not waived. The admission decision is made by Quinnipiac’s School of Business.