We accept applications for the full-time and part-time on-campus MBA up to two weeks prior to the start of the semester. Applications are considered on a rolling basis
- Full-time students may apply for entry during the fall, spring or summer semesters
- Part-time students may begin during the fall semester
Candidates are encouraged to submit applications as early as possible to ensure consideration for the semester desired. Applications are evaluated once all materials and fees are received by Quinnipiac. Students can expect to receive a decision within four weeks of submitting a completed application.
To be admitted to the program, an ideal applicant will have:
- An undergraduate degree with a GPA of at least 3.0 from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning
- Undergraduate coursework in computers and statistics on an introductory level is recommended
Please note that admission is competitive and that meeting the minimum admission standards does not guarantee acceptance.
If you a current Quinnipiac student, you may qualify for the dual-degree 4+1 program. Learn more about the dual-degree program application process
Online Professional MBA
If you are further along in your career, you may qualify for the online Professional MBA program. Learn more about the Professional MBA application process
All prospective MBA students must submit the following:
- Completed application form for the on-campus MBA program
- $45 application fee
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Current resume
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- International applicants - please review additional admission requirements
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline.
Quinnipiac University supports equality of educational and employment opportunity. No person shall be denied admission to any educational program or activity or be denied employment on the basis of race, color, disability, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or ethnic or national origin.