The Department of Residential Life offers local property owners the opportunity to post their rental properties online. This listing is available for undergraduate and graduate students to view through the internal Web site MyQ. (Quinnipiac credentials required)

In order for the properties to be listed with the University, landlords must attach the current and appropriate permit documentation from the Town of Hamden Planning and Zoning Office. The Department of Residential Life will not list the property on the internal Web site without a copy of the permit on file. Each town differs in the requirements for student housing. If the property is not in the Town of Hamden, please contact your local planning and zoning office for further requirements for rental properties.

Property owners must complete the form below and fax it to the Department of Residential Life at 203-582-8705 or e-mail the completed document to Please note there is a charge of $50 per listing. Cash and checks will be accepted. Checks may be made payable to "Quinnipiac University."

For further information, please contact the Department of Residential Life at 203-582-8666.

Off-campus Renting Permit Form (Adobe PDF)

Back to top