Quinnipiac prides itself on its strong sense of community — it's one of the three pillars of our mission.
Residential Life offers five residential interest communities to first year students. Participating in a Quinnipiac University interest community allows students a unique, inclusive and exciting living experience.
Residents selected to be a part of one of these five communities are afforded all of the advantages of living on campus with additional benefits including, but not limited to:
- Living among a select group of students who share similar academic, personal and social interests
- Connections with dedicated faculty, staff, and student leaders in and out of the classroom
- Opportunities throughout the year to achieve future academic and personal success through community-wide programming, social outings and life-long social connections
Living Learning Communities (LLC)
Living Learning Communities are residential communities that feature at least two common academic courses.
- Business 3+1 BS/MBA program - *invitation-only
- Global Living - apply now
- Honors Program - *invitation-only
- Nursing program - apply now
*The Business 3+1 BS/MBA and Honors academic programs offer LLCs by invitation only. The School of Business and Honors program will contact students and discuss how to apply directly to their programs. If students are accepted into the Business 3+1 or Honors programs, they can contact those programs directly for application information.
Themed Living Community
We invite you to learn more about each community by following the links above. You may also reach out to the Residential Life department with more questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.