Faculty ProfileCarret icon
Associate Professor of Philosophy
BA, MA, PhD, Durham University England
College of Arts & Sciences
Bioethics - Fall 2018
Contemporary Philosophy - Fall 2018
Philosophy of Technology and Social Transformation - Fall 2018
M.A. in Philosophy, Durham University (England).
B.A. in Combined Studies in Arts (German, Philosophy, Russian Studies), Durham University (England).
About Durham University
- 2015. Nietzsche's Philosophy of the Free Spirit, edited by Rebecca Bamford, London: Rowman & Littlefield International.
- 2017. "Nietzschean perspectives on multiculturalism." In Philosophies of Multiculturalism, edited by Luís Cordeiro Rodrigues and Marko Simendic. London: Routledge.
- 2016. “The ethos of inquiry: Nietzsche on experience, naturalism, and experimentalism.” Journal of Nietzsche Studies 47(1): 9-29.
- 2015. “Health and self-cultivation in Dawn,” in Nietzsche's Free Spirit Philosophy, ed. Rebecca Bamford, 85-109. London: Rowman & Littlefield International.
- 2015. ‘Moraline-Acid-Free’ Virtue: The Case of Free Death,” Journal of Value Inquiry 49(3): 437-451.
- 2015. “Unrequited: Neurochemical enhancement of love.” Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 24(3): 55-60.