Faculty ProfileCarret icon
Julia M Fullick-Jagiela
Assistant Professor of Management
BS, MS, PhD, University of Central Florida
School of Business
Management Internship - Summer II 2018
Training and Development - Fall 2018
Staffing: Recruitment, Selection and Placement - Fall 2018
Recommendation Letter Guidelines
1. Simione, K., Ortiz-Walters, R., Fullick-Jagiela, J. M., & Kelly, P. S. (2017). Measuring perceived usefulness of team assignments. Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education, 9(2), 174-195.
2. Pritchard, R. D., van Tiujl, H., Bedwell, W., Weaver, S., Fullick, J., & Dixon, N. W. (2017). Maximizing controllability in ProMES measures. %5bWhite paper%5d. ProMES ICC White Paper Series, 1(1), 2-11.
3. Fullick-Jagiela, J., Klemm Verbos, A., & Wiese, C. W. (2015). Relational mentoring episodes as a catalyst for empowering protégés: A conceptual model. Human Resource Development Review, 14(4), 1-23.
4. Ortiz-Walters, R., & Fullick, J. M. (2015). Mentoring protégés of color: Experiences of primary and informal mentors. The International Journal of Management Education, 13(2), 141-153.
5. Wiese, C. W., & Fullick, J. M. (2014). The fantastic four years: Recommendations for Industrial-Organizational programs. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 7, 22–27.
6. Fullick, J. M., Smith-Jentsch, K. A., & Kendall, D. L. (2013). Advisees’ expectations for support as a moderator of the relationship between peer advisors’ behavior and advisees’ perceptions of that behavior. National Academic Advising Association Journal, 33(2), 55-64.
7. Fullick, J. M., Smith-Jentsch, K. A., Yarbrough, C. S., & Scielzo, S. A. (2012). Mentor and protégé goal-orientations as predictors of newcomer stress. Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, 12(1), 59-73.
8. Smith-Jentsch, K. A., Fullick, J. M., & Bencaz, N. (2012). Complementary mentor motivations and protégé characteristics: Determinants of mentoring. Journal of Organizational Psychology, 12(3), 56-69.
- Essentials of Management and Organizational Behavior (MG 210)
- Staffing: Recruitment, Selection, & Placement (MG 306)
- Advancing Employment Relations (MG311)
- Training and Development (MG345)
- Designing Mentoring and Coaching Programs (MG650)
2. Program Director, Online Peer-Mentoring Program, University of Central Florida, Training and Workforce Development Lab (July 2008 – December 2008)
3. WebCT VISTA Administration Wendy L. Bedwell, Educational Technology Consultant (January 2008 – February 2009)
4. Graduate Research Associate, University of Central Florida, Training and Workforce Development Lab (January 2007 – May 2012)
5. Graduate Lab Instructor, University of Central Florida (August 2006 – August 2007)
6. Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Central Florida (August 2006 – December 2010 & May – August 2012)
7. Undergraduate Teaching Assistant, University of Central Florida (May 2005 – Fall 2006)
8. Undergraduate Research Assistant, University of Central Florida (August 2004 – Spring 2006)
9. Customer Service and Back Office Staff, Publix Supermarkets (January 2000 – July 2006)