Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or an international equivalent degree. Permanent residents or Green Card applicants may apply. Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) students should contact the admissions office directly. We do not accept transfer students for entrance into any year.
Upper-level courses and AP credit may be used to satisfy basic requirements when applicable. Online courses of prerequisites will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Applicants must complete a minimum equivalent of 32 semester/trimester/quarter hours of the prerequisites in biology, chemistry and physics from an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada. Coursework recommended, but not required, includes natural sciences, human physiology, genetics and cell biology, psychology, sociology, ethics, health policy, foreign language, humanities, communications or computer literacy.
- General Biology - 2 semesters/trimesters/quarters (with labs)
- General Chemistry - 2 semesters/trimesters/quarters (with labs)
- Organic Chemistry - 1 semester/trimester/quarter (with lab)
- Biochemistry - 1 semester/trimester/quarter
- General Physics - 2 semesters/trimesters/quarters
- College English/Writing Intensive - 2 semesters/trimesters/quarters
- College Math or Statistics - 2 semesters/trimesters/quarters (college algebra or above)
View our technical standards