Quinnipiac University


Quinnipiac University is committed to ensuring that all students, faculty and staff are supported and enabled to access the technology, information, programs, services and facilities they need to succeed both in and out of the classroom. We strive to make these resources accessible in accordance with applicable law.

Experiencing accessibility barriers? Please let us know.

If you cannot access information on this website, or if you are experiencing other accessibility barriers, please email access@qu.edu or call 203-582-7600.

Overcoming challenges by leveraging strengths

In the Learning Commons, we advocate for you so that you can advocate for yourself. If you have a disability you would like to disclose, the Office for Student Accessibility will work with you to ensure you have equal access to educational opportunity. We’ll also put you in touch with the academic resources you need to succeed, including helping you create a personalized improvement plan.

Learn more about the Learning Commons

Students Who Disclose a Disability

Our ADA coordinators work directly with students who choose to disclose a disability. While Quinnipiac does not have a specialized program for students with disabilities, we do work with students who choose to disclose the nature of their disabilities. We honor both the spirit and the letter of the laws that apply to students with disabilities.

Disclosing a disability is best done early in the semester, perhaps even before the semester begins. Our goal is to fully understand your needs, and help you make a plan to meet your goals.

ADA 504 Guidelines and Policies

Accommodation Request Form for Students with Disabilities (PDF)

Accommodation requests

Quinnipiac University complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. On this page, we have provided resources to help ensure people have equal access to programs and services, including technology, or for people who have questions about Quinnipiac’s accessibility.

For students

If a student has a disability, or believes that may be the case, please contact the Office of Student Accessibility to request appropriate accommodations or to begin this conversation.

Contact the Office of Student Accessibility

For faculty or staff

Faculty or staff who need accommodations should contact an employee and labor relations associate in Human Resources.

Contact Human Resources (MyQ login required)

For visitors

Visitors who need accommodations should contact the person, department or organization sponsoring the event.

View the faculty and staff directory