A time for collaboration
Each year we host a faculty retreat for clinical educators. The Annual Clinical Faculty Retreat provides the opportunity to:
- Fulfill your annual faculty development requirement
- Earn 4 hours of category 1 CME credit
- Refine and expand your teaching skills
- Meet new colleagues and network
- Learn about School of Medicine updates in regard to the school’s educational goals, curriculum and clinical partnerships
- Learn from leaders and experts in medical education
- Tour the School of Medicine
While there will be additional faculty development opportunities available throughout the year, this is one of the most important events of the year. We look forward to a productive and exciting program. You will receive an email invitation in Spring 2021 with registration instructions.
For more information, please contact Katie Lyons, faculty development program coordinator, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 203-582-8803.