West Hartford, Connecticut, is a fun town with plenty to do, being a quick 40 minute drive from Quinnipiac’s Mount Carmel Campus.
Spend the day exploring the area with roommates and friends, trying new restaurants and taking in scenic atmospheres, there is so much to do.
While you are visiting, you may want to:
- Have a picnic at Elizabeth Park
- With beautiful views of gardens, tennis courts and walking paths, Elizabeth Park is one of the best places to relax and unwind after a long week of classes.
- Catch a movie
- Kick your feet up and recline while dinner is delivered to your seat at Cinépolis during a movie of your choice.
- Freshen up your golf game
- Go on a shopping spree at Westfarms
- Westfarms has a variety of stores to peruse whether you want to find something specific or simply browse and window shop.
- Test your brain power in an escape room
- Mission Escape Games offers fun and unique experiences that can challenge you, your friends, roommates and teammates to get to know each other better and beat the clock.
- Take a relaxing walk
- Explore West Hartford, Connecticut, and its walkable town center, by taking a relaxing stroll down the streets and stopping at stores and places that catch your eye.
- Enjoy a delicious pizza at Savoy Pizzeria & Craft Bar
- Savoy Pizzeria & Craft Bar has a menu full of great pizza and other delicious options, providing a cozy yet energetic atmosphere for customers to enjoy.
- Save room for a sweet treat
- Milkcraft, Ben & Jerry’s and the Cheesecake Factory are great options for late-night cravings after a day well spent.