Mystic, Connecticut, is a popular spot right in Quinnipiac's backyard that is the perfect place for day trips and weekend getaways with roommates and friends.
Don’t have a car? Don’t worry, the Quinnipiac shuttle will bring you to the Union Station Amtrak right in New Haven, Connecticut, where you can catch a train ride straight to the downtown Mystic area.
While you are visiting, you may want to:
- Visit the Mystic Aquarium
- Experience a wide range of animal exhibits ranging from beluga whales to polar bears and reconnect with the animal-lover in you.
- Get a bite to eat at Mystic Pizza
- Soak in some film history while indulging in a tasty meal at the setting of the 1988 film “Mystic Pizza."
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at Mystic Drawbridge Ice Cream
- Take in the charming views of the Mystic River while enjoying a sweet, cold treat.
- Explore the Mystic Seaport Museum
- Check out historic boats and more at the largest maritime museum in the United States, the learning opportunities being endless.
- Take a scenic walk
- Admire the coastal architecture, views and breathe in the salty Mystic air that the area is known for.
- Check out the endless shops
- From antique stores to trendy boutiques, Mystic has a variety of shops and stores that you can peruse to find the perfect treasure or souvenir.
- Get in touch with your sixth sense
- Soak in the sun at Williams Beach Park
- Relax and enjoy the ocean view at this quaint, public beach with areas to picnic, tan and swim.