Quinnipiac University
A student studies outside Echlin Center where undergraduate admissions is housed

Undergraduate Types of Aid

Resident Assistant (RA) Stipend

Stipend | Room and Board | Quinnipiac University

Full room and board stipends are available for upperclass students who are hired to become an RA for the year. To learn more about being an RA, visit the link below (requires MyQ access).

Become an RA

Learn More About Financial Aid