The Common Application, Coalition Application and Quinnipiac Application are available for Spring and Fall admission. We strongly encourage you to use the Common Application.
Early Action and Regular Decision Key Dates
These application plans are non-binding. We offer 2 application deadlines:
- Early Action: November 15
Encouraged for entry-level master’s physician assistant, physical therapy, and traditional nursing programs
- Regular Decision: February 1
Early Decision Key Dates
This application plan is binding.
- Applications are due by November 1.
Submit your official documents
To be considered for admission, your application must include:
- High school transcript
- First marking period grades
- Any official test scores (SAT and/or ACT)
Review our test score policy