Dining options on our Mount Carmel Campus include: the main dining hall, Café Q, in the Carl Hansen Student Center; a full-service Starbucks Cafe; handcrafted sushi from Sushi Do; the Au Bon Pain Cafe and Bakery; and the Bobcat Den dining location on Bobcat Way. Each location offers students a variety of culinary options in a relaxing environment.
Dining halls on our 3 campuses offer choices that represent the global and the familiar, with ingredients that are fresh, sustainable and often sourced locally. You want options? We have several unique culinary stations offering traditional and eclectic dishes. If eating sensibly is important to you, you'll love the options available to achieve a balanced lifestyle.
We believe that healthy and satisfying are never mutually exclusive, that taste is a matter of choice, and that all food should be comfort food.
Mount Carmel Campus Dining
Café Q Dining Stations
- Brkfst & Co. — Brkfst & Co. offers just that: your favorite breakfast items, available from morning to midafternoon.
- Grilled Station — Grilled- Flame-grilled burgers, sandwiches, chicken tenders and other favorites.
- Rosso Verde Pasta — A range of classic Italian pasta dishes.
- Create Smoothie & Acai — Vegan- friendly, customizable smoothies and acai bowls made with whole foods and greens. Protein options are available.
- Fresh Greens — A place to grab yogurt or fruit or create a delicious, crisp salad.
- Wild Pie Pizza — Brick oven pizzas made fresh daily.
- Boar’s Head Deli — The gold standard for quality meats and cheeses, cold sandwiches and subs made fresh to order.
- The Bakery — The perfect place to grab a bagel, muffin, pastry or soup before class.
- Create Global — Changing menu including contemporary American, Asian and Moroccan-inspired dishes. Vegan and vegetarian options available.
- Root For You — This is a station for vegan students.
- FYUL — You know fresh when you taste it. FYUL has something for everyone, including entrees and sides prepared without the top 8 food allergens.
The Carl Hansen Student Center offers a full-service Starbucks cafe on top of an already lengthy list of offerings. This means the global roasts, cold brews, and crafted cappuccinos and lattes you crave will be available whenever the mood strikes you.
Au Bon Pain Cafe and Bakery
A Mount Carmel Campus favorite, Au Bon Pain Café and Bakery features breakfast from open until close, sandwiches, baked goods, fruit and salads. If you are running behind and don’t have time to wait in line we have online ordering on Transact.
Only a few steps away from Café Q is the Bobcat Den which is the perfect spot to grab something quick to eat. Here you will find Sono, a Mexican and Southwestern classics like quesadillas, taco bowls, burritos and salads with available vegan and vegetarian options. Across from Sono is the Diner Express where you can order classic diner meals. Our third station is the Daily Press where you can build your own panini.
Traditional and eclectic sushi and sashimi as well as soups and noodle bowls made to order with the freshest ingredients.
York Hill Campus Dining
The York Hill Cafe offers breakfast, sandwiches and subs made fresh to order (both cold and grilled), personal wood fire pizza, a range of classic Italian pasta dishes and a grilled meals. Overall, there are five options each night that are made for quick pick up. Just like Café Q, we have a FYUL station that serves entrees and sides prepared without the top 8 food allergens and a vegan station.
North Haven Campus Dining
The full-service dining facility on our North Haven Campus features the same health-friendly options as our other campuses: a full deli-bar and a variety of grab-and-go choices such as Au Bon Pain soups and savory salads made up of more than your average greens.
We designed the dining hall on our North Haven Campus with busy and passionate students in mind — well-furnished and mellow, complete with terrace and patio seating overlooking a tranquil pond for those times when you want to relax and enjoy a full meal.
When you need a pick-me-up, grab a cup of freshly brewed Starbucks coffee. We know coffee isn't just a beverage for health care professionals, lawyers and educators, but a necessity — and Starbucks has treated it like a fine art since 1971.