Community College Seamless Transfer Agreement
Current students or graduates of GCC, HCC and NCC will be guaranteed admission into a bachelor’s degree program with third-year (junior) status at Quinnipiac provided that they:
- Graduate from GCC, HCC or NCC with:
- An Associate in Arts, an Associate in Science, an Associate in Business, College of Technology Engineering Science, Nursing or an Allied Health degree
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (this may be higher in specific programs)
- Satisfy all other Quinnipiac transfer admission requirements and requirements for intended major
- Fall semester applicants: Recommended application deadline is April 1; Recommended FAFSA filing date is March 1; Fees and deposits due May 3
- Spring semester applicants: Recommended application deadline is November 15; Recommended FAFSA filing date is December 15; Fees and deposits due December 15
Course and Program Details
Certain programs consider transfers only for the fall semester each year on a space-available basis. Applications for these programs are due March 1:
- BS in Nursing
- BS in Radiologic Sciences
Certain undergraduate programs offered at Quinnipiac cannot accommodate transfer students. Programs that currently do not qualify under this agreement are:
- BS in Athletic Training
- BS in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Entry-Level Dual-Degree Programs:
- BS in Athletic Training/Doctor of Physical Therapy
- BS in Health Science Studies/Doctor of Physical Therapy
- BS in Health Science Studies/Master of Occupational Therapy
- BS in Health Science Studies/MHS Physician Assistant
Free courses: Current full-time students at GCC, HCC or NCC may take up to 3 free courses (a maximum of 1 per academic year) at Quinnipiac. These courses will count for credit toward their bachelor’s degree, provided the student earns a grade of C or better.
Application fee waiver: Students will be provided an application fee waiver code at the time of applying.
Scholarships: Students who enroll full-time at Quinnipiac (12 or more credits per semester) through the agreement are eligible for a transfer scholarship. Transfer scholarships range from $5,000 - $24,000.
Attend a Seamless Transfer Agreement (STA) virtual information session.
For additional information about this agreement, please complete the seamless transfer intent form (once the intent form is complete, an admissions representative will be in contact with you about the next steps).