Central European-American Business Leaders Scholarship – Poland
The objective of this program is to provide Poland’s future business leaders with substantive work experience at American businesses as well as an American-based MBA.
Quinnipiac University will select up to two recipients per year for the Central European-American Business Leaders Scholarship (Poland). Recipients will come to the United States for two years to work and study. Prior to arriving in the U.S., scholarship recipients must take some online MBA courses so they can complete their remaining MBA coursework in their first year in the U.S. Once in the U.S., scholars take on-site MBA courses (limited online courses are allowed), live in university housing and work part-time during their first year. They work full-time and live off campus during their second year.
The key benefits of the program include:
- Scholars gain up to two years of work experience at American businesses.
- During MBA studies, our scholars work part-time at American businesses.
- After completing their MBA, our scholars work full-time at American businesses.
- All scholars earn an MBA at Quinnipiac University.
- At the conclusion of the program, students are required to return to Poland, putting their knowledge and experience to use.
The scholarship includes:
- One reasonably priced economy class roundtrip airline ticket
- A start-up stipend to help with initial living and travel costs
- A room in university housing (first year) and health insurance during MBA studies
- Fully paid tuition
The university has many resources to assist students in finding part-time and full-time work during their time in the U.S. but cannot guarantee any specific job or company in advance.