The MA in Cinematic Production Management program will begin in Fall 2021.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. The suggested deadlines are:
- Domestic applicants — On or before July 30, 2021 (however we will accept applications beyond that)
- International applicants — April 30, 2021
Applicants are required to submit:
- Official college or university transcript
- A 3.0 or higher undergraduate GPA upon completion of the undergraduate degree (or, for QU students, at the time of admission)
- A maximum 1,000-word essay on why the student wishes to enter this program
- Two letters of reference
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline.
Dual-Degree (4+1) and Accelerated Dual-Degree (3+1) Programs
Students have the opportunity to combine the MA in Cinematic Production Management program with one of our undergraduate bachelor's degrees through the accelerated dual-degree (3+1) and dual-degree (4+1) programs.
There are separate application processes for these programs. This program is currently open to dual-degree (4+1) or accelerated dual-degree (3+1) students who are entering their final undergraduate years.
It will be open to all other applicants for an academic year 2021-22 start.
Learn more about these programs:
Accelerated Dual-Degree BA or BFA/MA or MS Program (3+1)
Communications Dual-Degree Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Program (4+1)