College is a time to grow socially, develop a global mindset and meet people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
At Quinnipiac, there are many ways to experience different cultures and customs while being exposed to new ideas and to expand your view of the world. Our cultural, identity and faith-based organizations all create a welcoming environment that invites students of all races, ethnicities, genders and religions to celebrate their beliefs and cultural interests, w hile providing ways to share them with the campus community.
Off campus, there are numerous civic engagement and international travel programs for students. These enable students to experience diverse cultures and traditions while working in solidarity alongside members of local communities, other global citizens and our academic partners around the world.
We support 18 cultural and identity-based student organizations that are committed to diversity, enhancing student experience at QU and building inclusive spaces for underrepresented populations. Each organization meets regularly and provides opportunities for engagement through programming and other club activities.
- African & Caribbean Student Union (ACSU)
- Asian Student Alliance (ASA)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Gender and Sexuality Alliance (GSA)
- Indigenous Student Union (ISU)
- International Student Association (ISA)
- Italian Cultural Society (ICS)
- Latino Cultural Society (LCS)
- Minority Association for Pre-Medical Students (MAPS)
- Multicultural Student Leadership Council
- Muslim Student Association (MSA)
- NaturallyMe (NM)
- Quinnipiac University Chinese Students and Scholars Association (QUCSSA)
- Quinnipiac University Irish Club (QUIC)
- South Asian Society (SAS)
- Turkish Student Association (TSA)
- Women Empowered (WE)
- Women in Support of Humanity