Admission to the program is conducted on a rolling basis. Decisions will be made individually as an application becomes complete.
Applications will be ranked based on a strong academic record, experience in a relevant clinical area, perceived ability to complete a challenging didactic and clinical program and the strength of recommendation by reference person.
The eligibility requirements for the program include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Radiologic Technologist in good standing with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- State of Connecticut licensure as a radiographer prior to clinical component of the program
- Prerequisite course requirements:
- 3-4 credits of physics or chemistry
- 3 credits of college-level mathematics
- 12-15 credits of biology with labs, including 6-8 credits of anatomy and physiology
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline.
Final decisions on which applicants are selected into the program will be made by the program director, with input from MHS-AMIL program faculty. An interview is required when appropriate with the program director and at least two members of the MHS-AMIL faculty in attendance.