The biomedical sciences 1-year program begins in the summer semester. The program is on a rolling admission schedule and applications are accepted throughout the year. Applicants are reviewed and a decision is rendered upon receipt of all required documents.
- Domestic Applicants:
- International Applicants:
Classes begin May 23, 2022.
Anyone who has a bachelor‘s degree in the biological, medical or health sciences is eligible to apply for admission if appropriate science courses are satisfied.
Applicants who have a bachelor's degree from a different field must possess, at a minimum:
- Two semesters of basic biology (or equivalent)
- Two semesters of general chemistry
- 20 additional credits of biology (one semester of organic chemistry or biochemistry or equivalent is recommended)
- The most competitive applicants possess a minimum undergraduate cumulative and science GPA of 3.0.
- Completed application form
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended (including part-time and summer study)
If you received transfer credit from another institution, it is still necessary to have an official transcript sent from the original university.
- Two letters of recommendation from professional sources
- Letter of Intent indicating why you wish to pursue the biomedical sciences program and how a degree from Quinnipiac will assist you in your career goals
- Current resume
- Professional licenses/certificates (optional)
- A non-refundable application fee of $45 (payable by credit or debit card)
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline.