The application deadline is April 1. Decisions will be made individually as applications are completed.
To qualify for admission into the Radiologist Assistant MHS program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Complete and submit the application form and fee
- Provide proof of a completed bachelor’s degree
- Be a registered radiologic technologist with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Have completed a minimum of 2,000 hours of direct patient care contact post-radiography certification
- Have certification in CPR for Healthcare Professionals
- Have completed the following prerequisite course requirements:
- 4 credits of chemistry
- 3 credits of college-level mathematics
- 16 credits of biology with labs, including anatomy and physiology
- 3 credits of pathophysiology
The radiologist assistant program does not accept transfer credits, applications for challenge examinations or credits for experiential learning.
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline.