Graduate assistantships are available on a limited basis to graduate students. Positions are available in research, practical and clinical areas. Student may only hold one student employment position at the university.
- Research/Practical/Clinical: Students working in areas of instructor assistance, professional service or research will receive a tuition waiver for hours of service performed. Students who work 150 hours in a semester will receive a 3-credit tuition waiver.
- Administrative: Positions provide support in administrative areas within the university. Learn more about administrative assistantships
Areas of Opportunity
Departments that offer Graduate Assistantship positions (administrative or academic) include:
- Administrative Services/QCard
- Admissions, Graduate
- Admissions, Undergraduate
- Athletic Training
- Athletics Marketing
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Diversity/Multicultural Affairs
- Graduate Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Learning Center
- Mail Services
- Public Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- School of Business
- School of Communications
- School of Education
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Student Affairs: Community Service
- Student Affairs: Graduate
- Student Affairs: Residential Life
- Student Affairs: Student Center
How to Apply
Interested students can review the University’s Graduate Assistantship job opportunities site to search positions, apply and check the status of a submitted application.
When reviewing positions of interest – see which departments have GA opportunities, what positions are currently available, which positions may be available in a future semester and what type of compensation the positions are offering.
Like other job opportunities, applicants may need to submit a job application, resume or other documents and may be interviewed.