Graduate Assistantships are available on a limited basis, to both full- and part-time graduate students. Graduate assistants provide administrative support in departments across the university.
- Administrative: Graduate assistantships are available on a limited basis to graduate students. Positions provide support in administrative areas within the university. Student may only hold one student employment position at the University.
- Research/Practical/Clinical: The university also offers assistantships in in areas of instructor assistance, professional service or research. Learn more about academic assistantships
Areas of Opportunity
Departments that offer Graduate Assistantship positions (administrative or academic) include:
- Administrative Services/QCard
- Admissions, Graduate
- Admissions, Undergraduate
- Athletic Training
- Athletics Marketing
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Diversity/Multicultural Affairs
- Graduate Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Learning Center
- Mail Services
- Public Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- School of Business
- School of Communications
- School of Education
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Student Affairs: Community Service
- Student Affairs: Graduate
- Student Affairs: Residential Life
- Student Affairs: Student Center
How to Apply
Interested students can review the University’s Graduate Assistantship job opportunities site to search positions, apply and check the status of a submitted application.
When reviewing positions of interest – see which departments have GA opportunities, what positions are currently available, which positions may be available in a future semester and what type of compensation the positions are offering.
Like other job opportunities, applicants may need to submit a job application, resume or other documents and may be interviewed.