We accept applications up to 1 or 2 weeks prior to the start of the semester.
This program is primarily designed for students who already have an undergraduate accounting degree. Students who do not have an undergraduate accounting degree may need to complete additional undergraduate accounting coursework before entering the program.
Required undergraduate coursework:
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Taxation of Individuals
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Business Law and Society
Applicants are required to submit:
- a resume
- a letter of intent
- three letters of recommendation
- official transcripts (recommended GPA of 3.0 or higher)
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline.