Applications for the Professional MBA program are accepted throughout the year, and students may apply to enter during the fall, summer or spring semesters. Candidates are encouraged to submit applications as early as possible to ensure consideration for the semester you would like to begin your studies.
To be admitted to the program, an applicant must have:
- An undergraduate degree with a GPA of at least 3.0 from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning
- At least three years of prior work experience before entering the program
Please note that admission is competitive and that meeting the minimum admission standards does not guarantee acceptance.
If you are a more recent graduate, you may qualify for our on-campus MBA program. Learn more about admission requirements for the on-campus MBA program
All prospective Professional MBA students must submit the following:
- Completed application form for the online Professional MBA program
- $45 application fee
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a professional contact
- Current resume
- Personal statement
- International applicants - please review additional admission requirements
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline.