Degrees for every career path and phase
The School of Health Sciences offers more than 20 comprehensive programs, from traditional bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees, to several dual-degree options. Each curriculum is built upon critical thinking, scientific evidence and practical experience. Here, we develop more than compassionate health care practitioners and skilled scientists — we prepare leaders in a rapidly evolving health care landscape.
Our faculty, many of whom are still practicing, bring accessibility, leadership and crucial insights into the classroom and lab each day. With them, you’ll learn the latest innovations in medical research, medical imaging, modern occupational therapy applications and social work methods.
Empowering students to solve all health-related challenges requires teaching them more than a range of competencies and practice capabilities. Our programs push you beyond the classroom and what is “required” by stressing high-impact learning experiences. These include meaningful research and internships, as well as global and community-based learning. In the field, you’ll learn to practice with the highest ethical standards, deep cultural awareness and a respect for team-based care.
- Dual-Degree BS in Athletic Training/Doctor of Physical Therapy (4+3)
- Dual-Degree BS in Health Science Studies/Doctor of Physical Therapy (3+3 and 4+3 tracks)
- Dual-Degree BS in Health Science Studies/Master of Occupational Therapy (4+1.5)
- Dual-Degree BS in Health Science Studies/MHS in Physician Assistant (4+27 months)
- Accelerated Dual-Degree BS in Health Science Studies/Master of Social Work (3+2)
- Dual-Degree BS in Radiologic Sciences/MHS in Advanced Medical Imaging and Leadership (3+1)