Make your deposit for Fall 2020
Fall classes begin August 24, 2020.
Early-decision students: February 1, 2020 — Nonrefundable matriculation fee/housing deposit due for the fall semester.
First-year and transfer students: June 1, 2020* — Nonrefundable matriculation fee/housing deposit due for the fall semester. The deposit is nonrefundable after June 1.
The deposit amount includes the following:
- $200 matriculation fee
- $500 residence room reservation deposit
- $300 residence hall security deposit
- Residential student: $1,000
- Commuting student: $200 (the matriculation fee)
Ways to submit your deposit
Pay online or mail a check (please choose only one).
- Click on the link above to access your applicant portal.
- If you have not viewed your acceptance letter online, please do so by selecting “View Update.”
- Under Forms, click on the “Decision Form” link and make your selections.
- Under Payment Due, click on the “Submit Payment” link to pay your deposit online.
Pay by mail
Download and print the deposit by mail form.
Mail completed form (with your check for the deposit amount) to the admissions office:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions, EC-UGR
275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518