MS in Organizational Leadership Admissions
We make our admission process as straightforward and personalized as possible. If you have any questions or need guidance, our counselors and advisers in the School of Business are available to assist you at every stage of your application process.
To qualify for admission to the master of science in organizational leadership program, a prospective student must:
- Have earned a bachelor‘s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning
- Have at least 4 years of full-time work experience
- Demonstrate the potential for study at the graduate level, shown by submitting a current resume and personal statement
- Completed application form
- $45 application fee
- Updated resume
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended by the student, which should also reflect the date of degree conferral from the bachelor‘s degree program
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a professional contact
How to Apply for an Online Program
The Quinnipiac University graduate admissions team is dedicated to helping you easily navigate our educational offerings. An admissions counselor will work one-on-one with you to assess your educational goals and answer any questions that you may have.
To get started, follow these steps:
Apply to a Program
An admissions counselor will assist you with the process and provide guidance every step of the way.
Ask about Financial Aid
Our admissions counselors can answer your questions about the financial aid process. To apply for federal aid, you must complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and use school code #001402.
Quinnipiac University supports equality of educational and employment opportunity. No person shall be denied admission to any educational program or activity or be denied employment on the basis of race, color, disability, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or ethnic or national origin.
Our graduate admissions representatives are here to answer any questions you may have and help you navigate the application process.